Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blah.

Yeah, ok ok. I didn't post yesterday.

I'm sure you haven't slept a wink just waiting for another brilliant and entertaining post from me.

Sorry to disappoint.

This week I've just kind of been ... here.

Kind of a little weary.

Just kind of tired of doing, and thinking, and being.

I'm not sad. Or upset. Or depressed. Or any of that.

I'm just blah.

Doing all the STUFF.

Washing and buying and cooking and cleaning and driving and talking and getting and arranging and figuring out and managing and tutoring and working and deciding and coordinating and communicating. The stuff. Doing all the stuff.

And it's not that I'm not thankful or happy or love my life or my family or my job or my season in life or my responsibilities. That's not it.

Maybe a pedicure will make me feel better.

Or some cheese dip.

Or an extended visit to the crazy farm.

Oh you know what scares me? I just heard on the news about a person who was, let's say, "troubled". And "officials want to talk to his relatives about his mental state".

Eeeeek.

(Connie, if I ever become "troubled", please delete this blog and my twitter immediately.)

Anyhoo, this is a post about nothing.

I guess I'm whining. But it's my blog, so I can whine if I want to.

Me and my blah self are going to find some more coffee.

Peace out.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

Interestingly, that is how I feel for much of the first half of February. Must be something in the air. I blame the groundhog.

JuJu said...

If I were closer, I'd take you out for some cheese dip.

Hang in there little lady. Or, get Cooper to do a magic trick for you. That will lift your spirits. Or, go watch a Friday Night Lights episode! Or, I know it: Law & Order, SVU. That always cheers you!