Friday, February 3, 2012

Five on Friday

Hello Friday. So nice of you to show up.

Five things for you on this lovely day.

1. There is no volleyball tournament this weekend. But guess what I'm doing? Making not one, but TWO two and a half hour drives to Arkansas to transport a certain teenage girl who is currently sporting a lime green cast. Long story. But let's just say driving 500 miles over a 30 hour period wasn't the original plan.

2. Cooper's man cave tent is still proudly residing in the middle of my den. It features five dining room chairs and six fitted sheets. I guess it's his version of Occupy Den. I've been trying to tolerate this for the last few days, but I'm thinking we may need to raze this little establishment. I don't want to be the kind of mom who says "no you can't set up a tent in the den" which, I think, would lead my kids to counseling as an adult ... but I am getting a little weary of the set up.

3. I'm just going to say it. I don't care about this year's Super Bowl. Not at all.

4. I got this text from Jordan yesterday: "I just got beefaroni sauce all over my cast."

5. Sunday, the Captain and I will celebrate 18 years of wedded bliss. Man. Eighteen years.

Hope you all have a most excellent weekend.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Happy Anniversary!

I am with you on the non caring about the Super Bowl. B O R I N G this year. Tom Brady. Yawn. Eli Manning. Yawn. Whatever.

I sure hope you guys have satellite radio with all the driving you do.

Unknown said...

Happy 18th anniversary! That puts you at just over 6 months behind us. Not that any of us is getting old or anything. We are all still kids, right?

LHeffie said...

Dont forget the 18 years that yall dates!! Haha!