Monday, February 6, 2012

Ring ring ring

Cooper continues to be obsessed with wrestling. And is trying to build a ring.

He continuously begs me for a trampoline so he can practice his moves.

Continuous.

Begging.

"I promise I won't break my neck."

"Don't you want my dreams to come true? How will I ever become a professional wrestler if I don't have a way to practice?"

No trampoline.

No. No. No.

He wants to move his bed to the center of his room, attach 2x4's to the corners, and tie rope around it. Tah-dah. A ring in his room.

He also proposed moving Jordan's mattress into the middle of the den - since Jordan was gone all weekend and since he razed the man cave.

"She's not using it this weekend!! Why can't we just move her mattress to the den???!!!"

Boys.

Sigh.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

If he's REALLY serious, I think he should wear a wrestling uniform/outfit to school for a week.