Thursday, February 16, 2012

Da Tube

I don't watch a whole lot of TV.

I like to watch any show that ends in the word "ball"

The Captain usually possesses the remote. So, by default, I watch shows that involve Bigfoot, gators, guns, or pawn shops. They are (usually) interesting.

I want to watch Downton Abbey. Anybody watch that? I actually thought it was DownTOWN Abbey. Goober.

I also want to watch The Office. Is it even still on TV? I can catch it on Netflix I guess.

And, I still have some episodes remaining with my fave Friday Night Lights. Coach Eric Taylor.... hubba.

What have you been catching on the ol' tube?

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Best Sister in the World said...

How I Met Your Mother. Hilarious.

JuJu said...

I, too, thought it was Downtown Abbey. I was reminded by my VERY English husband of the correct spelling and pronunciation. We just finished Season One. LOVE it. I ordered season 2 from Amazon today.
And, we were late to the Office as well, recorded it on TBS. It makes me laugh laugh laugh!
Of course, I love ALL crime shows on tv, preferably true crime!!

Going to Auburn this weekend for some baseball!