Friday, February 17, 2012

Awww, nuts.

Last night featured another exciting convo with the Captain... We discussed the deeply intellectual topic of nuts.

Nuts.

Be jealous of our most exciting and incredibly romantic life.

Yes, we discuss nuts while we watch shows about people who catch fish with their hands.

Yeah...I know...

So, back to the nuts....

I'm not a fan of the almond. I know he's supposed to be the healthiest nut and great snack and all that stuff. But to me, almonds taste like cardboard. Ick.

The peanut is just a good all-around nut. He tries to be a pleaser. But doesn't always cut it.

Now, the cashew. That's a nut. He's definitely Best in Show. And yes, I'm one of those who pick the cashews out of a bowl of mixed nuts. Don't judge. At least I'm honest about it.

Coming in a close second is the pistachio. While there's a bit of work involved with this little fella', he's mighty yummy.

All those other nuts? Whatever they are... No thanks.

If you want to share your nutty opinion, sound off.

Otherwise, have a good weekend.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I loathe the cashew. If you and I were eating a bowl of nuts together, you could have them all, and I would eat all the almonds. And all would be good.

Unknown said...

Cashews rock! The rest are just nuts.