Monday, February 20, 2012

Y'all try it.

In case you were wondering, I'm not off work today. Everybody else in my casa is, though.

And, since all I did this weekend was sleep, read, and cook and stock my freezer, that means I have nothing exciting to share with you. There was other stuff that happened here this weekend, but I also know you don't want to see the 67 paper airplanes that Cooper made or hear about how he and the Captain found 40 episodes of Ghost Hunters on Netflix.

So, I saw this little quiz thing and thought I'd give it a whirl and share with you, too.

What kind of American accent do you have?

It's no surprise, that I have a Southern accent.

Give it a shot, y'all.

And then have a nice day.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

In other words: Boring as all get up.