Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Miscellany

Today is Monday and I bring you Five Facts and a video.

1. Madness. Kentucky vs. Louisville?! That's a real tough call for Memphis fans. Louisville may be the lesser of the two evils.

2. Yard all cleaned up for spring? Check.

3. Short wild week ahead. Two days in the office. One day in a conference. Then, headed to Atlanta. Throw in a ridiculous to-do list for good measure.

4. I'm going to have to face that reality known as Four Day Trip to Atlanta for Huge Volleyball Tournament sooner or later. I'm still experiencing some slight denial.

5. Kindle? Love my k-baby. Oh, it's way too easy to finish a book and then just - "click" - buy a new one. BAM. Straight to the Kindle. It's dangerous.

Finally, how about this little pup who is pretty excited to see his solier daddy come home. Love.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I loathe every team in the Final 4. Ach!

Have a great time in Atlanta! I bet you'll enjoy it once you get on the road and have all those to do's done. :-)