Friday, March 2, 2012

Weatha'

Yep, volleyball this weekend.

In Nashville.

(Hey Busy Mom!)

Anyhoo, they are predicting some Auntie Em type weather for middle Tennessee during the exact time we'll be pushing through there. Awesome.

March. He's coming in like a lion.

Guess the good news is we won't knock ourselves out to get out the door this afternoon. Will probably try to get behind the bad stuff. Maybe we can ride the tailwind. And get there in less than two hours. Yes.

Right now, it's 5am and I'm making pasta salad. Don't ask...

I'm also trying to figure out how to get back over to a "not near my house or office" Target to get a bag of items that I apparently left at the checkout. It's got important stuff in it... like hair spray, deoderant and eye cream.

Shoot. My mayo is in that bag too.

{pressing pause on the pasta salad}

Gotta' go rouse the masses. Y'all have a good day. See you Monday!!

0 Wanna' ramble too?: