Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The better to see you with

I think since I've started wearing Mamaw Readers, my eyes have just gotten worse.

I've always had less than ideal eyesight. I've worn glasses since third grade...and contacts since eighth grade. And Mamaw Readers for about a year.

Without my contacts or glasses, I have 20/400 vision. Yeah, just a teeeeeny smidge past perfect.

I put off readers as long as I could. Even against the advice of my doctor. I would stretch my arms and hold things out, out, out so I could see them.

Then, my arms weren't long enough any more, so I caved and got Mamaw Readers. And, as much as I hate to admit it, they do help.

But now it seems like I can't see close or far or in between.

So I've got my Mamaw Readers, my regular glasses, my contacts.

Bleh.

I just put them on in all sorts of combinations until I can see.

Next step will probably be ... bifocals.

Seriously??

No.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: