Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hog stuff

I'm wearing red and black today in support of my Hogs.

Because our coach is a stupid idiot.

Well, he's not our coach anymore.

Because he's a stupid idiot.

And a shout out to the UA AD because it's never wrong to do the right thing. Not that he reads this blog or anything... but still...

I was at Cooper's game and saw it right when it was all going down on my reliable news source. Twitter. There's not much that gets past me.

There was a man there who believed me. But really didn't believe me.

He was a doubter.

And then about fifteen minutes later, he saw the news on some less than timely news source and said, quite matter of factly, "Yep, Petrino's gone."

Ummmm, I just said that.

Old news.

Get with the program.

I'm on breaking news like white on rice.

So, back to the stupid idiot part.

Did I mention he's a stupid idiot?

Really.

I feel bad for the players. Poor boys.

So today I'm wearing red and black.

For the Hogs.

That, and it was also clean.

But anyway, a big ol' Woo Pig this morning.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I thought of you when I saw the news. All I can say is HOLY MOLY FRIJOLE!

I trust you more than CNN when it comes to breaking news baby.