Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ouch and a couch.

I woke up this morning with a painful pinchy thing going on in my neck.

It's making my right arm and hand all tingly and numb. That can't be good. Because I pretty much use my right arm during the day. Quite a bit actually.

I'm pretty sure I need a massage.

And some new patio furniture.

Which has nothing to do with anything.

Except the fact that I want some new patio furniture.

Specifically a couch.

I tried to rearrange the existing ugly green table and chairs. And it kind of works. Kind of. Except it really still really looks like an ugly green table and chairs. Just moved around in a different spot.

Anyway, back to the pain in my neck...

It hurts.

And my hand is tingly.

Oh, I already said that?

Then clearly this pain is radiating to my brain.

Maybe I should call in sore today. And sit outside on my non-existent couch.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

the only cure for a pinched nerve is new furniture and a day off work.
So Says Doctor JuJu