Thursday, April 26, 2012

poultry problem

I've recently discovered I'm scared of live chickens.

This makes no sense.

Because I haven't been around any live chickens.

I haven't had a run in with any live chickens.

I'm never even around any live chickens.

I can't even tell you the last time I saw a live chicken.

But I'm totally flipped out over live chickens.

I can hear all of you deleting my blog right now.

Click, click, click.

Good bye crazy chicken hating woman.

I'm a weirdo.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

So you are chicken about chickens? I always think live chickens are pretty funny. Of course, we don't have any around the house. They aren't that funny.

JuJu said...

What I want to know is how you figured this out? Is this a recent revelation, or have you always been afraid?

Do tell!!!

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

So, I'm a little late to this party... but I DO have a story about live chickens... and it involves axes, chickens and running. If I can overcome my trauma, I might be able to tell you about it over coffee someday ;) My point? Oh, yes... my point... I am scared of live chickens too.

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

So, I'm a little late to this party... but I DO have a story about live chickens... and it involves axes, chickens and running. If I can overcome my trauma, I might be able to tell you about it over coffee someday ;) My point? Oh, yes... my point... I am scared of live chickens too.