Thursday, May 10, 2012

He's baaaack

Guess who showed up in my backyard yesterday morning?

EDGAR!!

He was doing some work on the little deck on our playhouse thing.  

Painting it or power washing it or something.

No ladders required.

I was sad to see the T-O-Y-O-T-A stickers are no longer on the tail gate of his truck.

Wonder what's up with that.

In closing, you'll be happy to hear that Cooper successfully dressed up like Sleepy.   Unfortunately, one of the boys changed his mind at the last minute so there were only six dwarfs.

Make it a good day, people.  It's Thursday, so the weekend is close.  Hooray!!





3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Wait a second---did you ask Edgar what the peeps were? I'm still wondering over here?

Yay Edgar! Please sneak a pic of him!

Colleen said...

I'm with JuJu! We are still wondering about the peeeepppssss

Unknown said...

Which dwarf wasn't there? I'm guessing it was Bashful.