Monday, June 11, 2012

some golf and some sunburn

Me and the boys went to the golf tourny twice this weekend.  A good time was had by all.  It wasn't really even that hot.  And I wasn't really even that smart.  Because I didn't wear sunscreen on Saturday and am now spoting a lovely sunburn.   I was a bit smarter yesterday and wore a lightweight jacket. I was the only person there with long sleeves on.  But oh well.... whatever it takes. 

It's always neat to see the golfers up close and personal.   That little Rory McIlroy guy is a cutie.   He blew up on 18 and didn't win.  Boo.

It was fun and we had a really good time.  We were lazy the rest of the weekend, so that's all I've got for you today. 

Well, other than the fact that I'm taking the kids to the dentist today.  But that's not too exciting. 

So, bye.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: