Friday, September 28, 2012

Five Things

I've got five things for you today:

1.  Remember my broken not broken hand?

I finally got it checked out yesterday because it was still hurting. 

I have a cracked something or other.

And am sporting a lovely black brace for two weeks.

Which is better than a red cast for two weeks.

It's kind of difficult to do things.  Cause it's my right hand. Of course it is.  And I can't move my wrist at all.  Which apparently is the whole point of the brace.  Whatever.

2. I painted my front door last night.   Which was a bit tricky with aforementioned brace. 

3.  If a dog eats a poorly placed bowl of vegetable lasagna at 7:00 pm, he will decide he doesn't want it anymore at 3:0 am.

4.  Connie and her crew leave this morning for a weeklong mission trip to Honduras. I won't be able to communicate with her.  At all.  For a week.  Waaaaahhhhhh.  One hour into this, and I've already started to text her three times.

5.  If the Hogs don't win tomororw I seriously don't know what I'm going to do. 

OK, that's all. 

Have a good weekend.  May all your laundry be conquered and may your team win.

Woo Pig.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh, bless your heart! Well, at least you will be getting it fixed now and that's the important thing!

What is the longest time you and Connie have gone without being able to communicate?