Friday, September 21, 2012

Questions

Is it too early to put out fall decorations?
Can I get my front door painted this weekend?
Will the Hogs win?
Will we have a quarterback?
Are vanilla wafers an acceptable food for breakfast?
Is there any more coffee in there?
Why am I drinking my coffee out of a High School Musical mug?
Why do we even own a High School Musical mug?
Will my kids do ok on their tests today?
Does this shirt look ok with this jacket?
Does this jacket look ok?
Do I look like an oompah loompah?
Why does my hand still hurt?
What am I going to wear to the football game tonight?
Will I get cold?
If I wear flip flops will my feet get cold?
Will people look at me funny?
Do I care?
Is this the end of my post?
Is anybody still reading?


3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Colleen said...

Thanks for the morning chuckle!
I would re-think the flip flops, nothing worse than cold feet!

JuJu said...

For your next post - please give us all the answers! I'm dying to know!!

And, unless you have orange hair, really odd looking skin and stripey socks, I'm guessing you don't look like an Oompa Loompa.

w said...

what were you going on and on about?