Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend yays and boos

Well, where do I even start with what happened this weekend....

Yays and Boos. 

Jordan's team won second place in their tournament on Saturday!  Yay! Yay!




RIP Ozzy the psycho aquatic frog.  Poor crazy frog. Now, he's in the baggie in the freezer with the other fish that have passed on.  Because if we take the dead fishies back with the receipt, we get our $6.75 back. 

I'm reading a yummy book.  "Gone Girl."  Majorly twisty turny.  Thanks, JuJu for the thumbs up. 

Fall temps showed their face. So so so ready for fall.  More than ever.  Go away 100 degree summer that has lasted six months.

I can't even really talk about the Hogs.  I'm still stunned, sad, and pouting.  Lost the game. Lost our QB, CB, and RB. Lost our College Game Day visit. Lost our ranking. I've lost my marbles.  Waaaahhhhh.   Oh, and this weekend, we take on Bama.  Lovely.

We started painting The Figures' Luxury Condo. 

Alright, people.  That about sums it up.

Now Monday is here.

Hope he plays nice.



2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I had no idea that the Barbie house was being redecorated. I can't wait for the big reveal!

I thought of you while watching the end of the Arkansas game... So so sorry.

Man, remind me not to swim in your fish tank.
And, that book? Oh my.

Congrats to Miss Jordan!!

Colleen said...

If they gave the money back when the girls had a fish taken I would be a gazillionare! Talk about not getting in someones fish tank!

Congrats to Jordan and her team!

I take it the Barbie house will have a new name?