Friday, October 26, 2012

Finally. Friday.

It's 30 degrees colder today than yesterday.
The pretty autumn sun has been replaced with cold rain.
It's Friday.
I'm pooped.
Seriously so tired.
It's been a really good week but so busy.
So so busy.
And by Friday night, I'm wiped out.
Worn. Slick.
And, tomorrow morning I have to be at work by 5am.
Yes, on a Saturday.
I'll be working in our booth at the big race where folks wear lots of pink.
You know the one I'm talking about.
Then I've got to get home quickly and watch the Hogs play.
I hope they win.
For several reasons.
But, one reason is I have a bet with Jordan's Ole Miss fan boyfriend.
If the Rebels win, I have to eat glue.
Long story.
So, here's to a Hog win so I can avoid the Elmer's.
Happy weekend.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Eat glue??? Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Colleen said...

Does it taste like school paste?