Thursday, October 4, 2012

If... Then...

If I can:

Get Gauge a reservation at the puppy motel
Find somebody to feed our fish
Reschedule my hair cut appointment
Get a replacement teacher for my Bible class
Get an approved day off
And accomplish a few other random chores

Then....

We head down to the beach tomorrow night after Jordan's game.

For two days.

Becasue two days at the beach is better than no days at the beach.

And we could all use a break

From the studying
and the volleyball
and the schedule
and the pace
and the current struggle of helping a teenage girl channel through life
and reality

So, that would be nice.

Me and and the beach and some books and my people.

That's all I need.

Oh, and some coffee.  And a little football.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Colleen said...

Hoping that you get to the beach!

JuJu said...

Fingers crossed. Everything becomes much easier and clearer when surrounded by sand and waves.
xxx

Colleen said...

Well said JuJu!