Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What's today?

The beach was great.
Even two days of it.
Love that place.
It really truly soothes my soul.
We watched the Hogs win.
If they had lost, I was going to drown myself in the ocean.
I read a book. 
I got a little sun.
We almost hit a deer, a dog, and a piece of an oven.
All of which were in the road at some point during our journey.
But we made it to and fro safely.
Back now.
And reality has already started showing her fast and furious face.
Lots and lots and lots going on.
My goal is to just get through this day.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I'm glad it was good for the soul!

Colleen said...

I can figure out the deer and dog but how in the world does a piece of a stove wind up in the road?

Glad you were able to get away! The beach makes everything so much better!