Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bookish

I've been reading reading reading.

I've read five books in the last three weeks.

And I have more books queued up in my beloved Kindle.

Including one recommendation from my pal JuJu.

But I've got to be careful when I read that one because she said she cried when she read it.  Actually she said she bawled during an entire 90 mile car trip. 

And, if I'm reading this during down times at volleyball tournaments, that could be a problem.

Although I've been known to have a big ol' ugly cry when the only match standing between me and the highway is the one we are reffing and goes to three sets.

So there may not be much difference there.

If I had my way, I'd hang out here all day and read read read.

But I gotta bring home the bacon. 

So there's that.








3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Colleen said...

I have been reading like a crazy woman for the past two weeks too! I love downloading books from the library onto the Kindle that Santa got me for Christmas (once I figured out how to do it). My choice has been biographys (too early to spell rigt if that is wrong). No crying there!

Anonymous said...

An information and іnstructional site for the home
pizza cook. You сan also draw designs οn the bugs' backs with ketchup or mustard. Top the dough with olive oil or cooking spray, and scoop the onion mixture over it evenly.

Also visit my webpage: pizza pan avon oh

JuJu said...

I am totally in an addicted reading phase mi can't get enough! I hope you get many hours of reading in the days ahead!