Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday has rolled around again

So it kind of feels like I headed out of town Friday afternoon and spent two days in a convention center gym full of volleyball and shared a tiny double bed with Jordan and got no sleep and then got home last night and didn't really had a weekend.  That's what it feels like. 

I am pretty sure I saw a kangaroo though on the way home last night.  Sitting in a field on I-55 somewhere between Jackson, MS and Memphis.   The Captain is a doubter and isn't buying it.  He said it would probably be an emu or even a sasquatch before a kangaroo.  Seriously.  How crazy and improbable is that.  An emu or a sasquatch.  Ridiculous.

And now I have to go to work.  No President's Day holiday for me. Which is a shame.  Because I like the presidents and all that.  And what makes it worse is the other three members of my family are OFF. 

So, Happy Monday and Happy President's Day.

If you need me, I'll be at work.  Yawning. 

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

There actually was an emu loose in our area a couple of years ago. We saw it three or four times before it disappeared, probably going back to the farm it lives on. But emus look nothing like kangaroos, so that can't be what you saw.

JuJu said...

Oh how I hate weekends like that. You'll be exhausted on Friday. I hope you'll get a weekend off from traveling?

I vote kangaroo!