Thursday, April 18, 2013

Big

So, until Jordan gets her own car, she's driving my car.
I'm driving the Captain's SUV.
Since he has a bring home car, the SUV is available.
I hate driving it.
It's big.
Big like a bus.
Big like I've bounced over parking lot curbs.
Big like I can't get it in a parking space.
Big like I hate to have to back up.
Big like look out people I'm changing lanes.
And it has all sorts of Captain stuff inside.
An ice pick rolled across the floor board yesterday.
An ice pick.
There are toolboxes.  Knives.  And other crazy things.
I'm less than ladylike when I climb up in it.
Looking like a powerful marketing executive sitting in the fancy camo seats.
I've almost fallen out getting in.
I've almost fallen out getting out.
I don't mean to complain.
My whining goes unheeded anyway.
Glad that we have this car available so Jordan can drive and I can drive and the Captain can drive.
But, I sure do miss my own car.
OK, that's all.


2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I hope a dead body or something else police-investigation-like doesn't roll out. That would be a tad bit awkward.

I have a 4Runner and look like a doofus trying to get 'up in there.'

I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Ӏ blog oftеn anԁ I sеrіouslу appreсіate your content.
This greаt artіcle has really peаked my inteгest.
I am going to boοk mark your webѕіtе and κeep сhecking foг
nеω detаilѕ abοut oncе а weеk.
Ι optеd in for уοuг RSЅ fееd too.



Looκ іntο mу blog post; Legal amphetamines