Friday, April 5, 2013

stuff

It's Friday.
I think.
My brain has not returned to full function.
We are headed out this weekend.
Again.
For a volleyball tournament.
Last one of the season.
It's Jordan's last tournament ever.
Ever.
Yes, she is hanging up her knee pads.
More on this later when I can generate a complete thought.
I feel so discombobulated.
That's a big word for somebody who can't think straight.
Be impressed.
Plus, I still have my Easter decorations up in my house.
Is that ok?
That drives me nuts.
But I can't help it.
Happy Easter.
And, have a good weekend.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I'm going to report you to the Easter police for still having your decorations up. You're gonna get in troubleeeeeeeeeee.

I can't wait for next weekend for you to be able to veg on the sofa!