Monday, June 10, 2013

Happenings

Just a few things that have been been happening in my world:

I slipped on some water in the frozen food aisle at the store on Saturday and caused a big ol' scene.  Landed right on my bootie bottom.

I was making a purchase for the Captain's grandmother which required my having a lengthy discussion with my father in law about all the varieties of feminine hygiene products.

Coop and I played a video baseball game on his xbox.  I lost 35-8. It was not pretty. My cartoon video fans were booing me. 

Jordan and the Captain left yesterday for a five day youth group trip.  They will canoe 50 miles and camp out every night in a hammock.  Cooper's dinner prayer last night included "Please don't let anybody get eaten by a grizzly bear." 

I'm off work a few days this week.  Coop and I will be watching college baseball if you need us.

I saw a crow in the middle of the road with a whole loaf of french bread.

Can't wait to see what this week brings.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Now, what in the heck was the crow doing with the entire loaf?

Have a great week with Cooper! Who will you be pulling for in the World Series?