Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Things

Back to work for me today. 
I've been home since Friday night.
It was yummy.
It's always yummy.
Here's what I've accomplished:
Got my hair cut.
Got Cooper's hair cut.
Made a blueberry pound cake.
Played lots of ping pong with Cooper.
Played a little xbox with Cooper.
Watched Cooper play lots of xbox.
Cleaned out some junk and took to the Goodwill.
Read a book.
Watched college baseball regionals.
(JuJu, Since I can't cheer for Cute Coach Brother, I'm hanging with the SEC and pulling for Mississippi State and LSU in the CWS.  What about you?)
Watched lots of Food Network.
Took a nap.
Or two.
Did mucho laundry.
Lots of laughing with my Cooper.
Wondered about the Captain and Jordan.
They have no cell service.
Just a canoe and a hammock.
It's been a nice few days. 
Nothing exciting.
Just lazy summer days with my Coop.
Now back to work.
Blech.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I like what you've been up to.

I'll pull for Miss State as well, cute baseball brother and their head coach used to coach together and are buddies. :-)