Thursday, November 6, 2008

Can you make the commitment?

Of course the election results were the buzz everywhere yesterday. There was certainly a lot of chatter on the blogs that I follow. I think one of the best ones was found right here. Michael Hyatt made his four commitments to Barack Obama.


1. I will pray for him and our country.
2. I will assume his motives are good, giving him the benefit of the doubt.
3. I will not speak ill of him, even if I don’t always agree with him.
4. I will cast off the spirit of cynicism, and be a positive force for good.


Personally, I think #1 & 2 are a bit easier than #3 & 4.


What about you? Can you make the same commitments?




The Bloggie Doggie is so much better and thanks everybody for their get well wishes. Not real sure what his problem was. However, I am still trying to account for a missing slipper....hmmmmm....


My peeps used my camera yesterday and now I can't find it, so I can't post a new pic of the Bloggie Doggie. So, we will dig back in the archives and share something from The Best of the Bloggie Doggie files...


Rain moves in today people. Grab an umbrella and make it a good one.


Peace. Out.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: