Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Be Still My Heart


Look at this lovely thing.

It is a Brother P-touch PT1230PC.



Yes, it's a label maker. But it's not just any label maker. This precious thing plugs into the USB port on your computer and allows you to type your labels onto a small pop-screen. Yes, using your computer keyboard. And an even bigger yes: USING ALL THE FONTS ON YOUR COMPUTER. Oh the possibilities. Cue angelic singing.

Simple. Plug it in. Type the label. Click print. Out comes the label.

Pure bliss people.

And the timing of this discovery. Just perfect. My regular hand-held label maker just bit the dust.

I've gotta' have this thing.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

UN says that would make a GREAT Christmas present from your house to ours????????????
Love You
AL & UN

JuJu said...

I love different fonts, so I totally appreciate the joy of this.

beckyjomama said...

And now I need one too ... and I have never even owned a label maker!