Friday, July 17, 2009

Tag - I'm it!!

My new bloggy BFF Kearsie over at the hilarious Sounds Like Tomatoes tagged me! Yes she did. And I must say it is my first official SPECIFIC BY NAME tag. I'm touched. *sniff*


More on how Kearsie and I became acquainted next week. Cause it's funny. Or at least I think so. And she does too. I guess.


Anyhoo....on with the tag.



1. What is your current obsession?
Blogs. And Twitter. And lots of other things. Because I have OCD.


2. What is your weirdest obsession?
Index cards. And other OCD related things. Did I tell you I have OCD?


3. Recall a fond childhood memory?
Lots of childhood memories. Really. And it would be hard to pick just one. I had a great childhood. And I was loved and happy and blessed. Let's just leave it at that.


4. What’s for dinner?
Chicken quesadillas.


5. What would you eat for your last meal?
Mexican food. I would also like some macaroni & cheese and banana pudding thrown in there too.


6. What’s the last thing you bought?
Some shower gel and lotion from QVC. Yes I did. Don't judge. It was Philosophy Pure Grace. Which I love. At least it wasn't TOWELS or a MOP (ahem!) (You know who you are.)


7. What are you listening to right now?
My son singing to the dog...."If you want me to go away, go away, then put your paw on my head." The Bloggie Doggie is not amused. And is apparently trying to put his paw on Son's head.


8. What do you think of the person who tagged you?
She's my new bloggy BFF. And she is fully of funnihood. And I think she is just a neato person.


9. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Orange Beach, Alabama or anywhere else that is very beachy. I love beachy.


10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Orange Beach, Alabama. Or again, a very beachy place. I would like to go to Disney World too, but not if I could only stay for an hour. So I'm not going to pick that.


11. Which language do you want to learn?
I'm ok with English. But I guess I should say Spanish or Italian or French. But I'm not sure why I need to learn any of those. So I'm moving on to the next question.


12. What’s your favorite quote (for now)?
Beats me. Well, that's not my quote. I'm just saying it beats me what my favorite quote is.


13.What is your favorite colour?
I'm digging brown and blue these days which is really weird. Especially the blue. Cause I've never been a blue fan. But it's actually a very specific shade of blue. But you really don't care. So I'll just say brown and blue. Oh and there's a neato color green I like. And of course I always like red. Let's see....have I left anything out?


14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
Do pajama pants count as items in your wardrobe?


15. What is your dream job?
A weatherman weathergirl weatherperson meteorologist. And I'm kind of a weathergal in training. Because one of my best friends is a real live meteorologist. And he's on tv and everything. And he teaches me weather words. Like anemometer. And he even reads this blog. Yes he does. Hi Ron! {waving}


16.What’s your favorite magazine?
Southern Living I guess. Especially since my house looks like a house right out of the pages of Southern Living. Cause don't all those fancy houses have toy dump trucks in the den, action figures in the bathtub, and posters of the Jonas Brothers on the wall of a bedroom? Sure they do.


17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Dishes. Or maybe a massage at the day spa.


18. Describe your personal style?
What on earth does this mean?


19. What are you going to do after this?
More laundry. Then bed.


20. What are your favorite films?
I love Shawshank Redemption. And Ferris Buehler's Day Off. And lots of others I'm sure but I can't remember. Oh - and Christmas Story.


21. What’s your favorite fruit?
Bananas and berries. No melon. I don't do melon.


22.What inspires you?
Well, my kids for sure.



23. Your favorite books?
Harlan Coban, Janet Evanovich, Lisa Gardner, Jodi Picoult


24. Do you collect anything?
Ummmm, index cards?


25. Any advice from bitter experience?
Everything happens for a reason. Learn from it and move on.


26. What makes you follow a blog?
Something that makes me laugh out loud. Or think. Or gives me a good recipe. Or a great decorating idea.



And now.... I tag....

JuJu

Tonya

Mandy

Beckyjomama



And Winn even though I hear she won't do this. But she's a new bff too. So I don't want to hurt her feelings.

And Bingmama and Connie even though they don't have blogs. But they have Twitters and Facebooks. But maybe they can pick a question and answer it in the comments.

And whoever else needs a blog post today.

7 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh man, I was so excited to be tagged. Thank you thank you!!!

And, I sure hope I remember to buy you some index cards for Christmas!

Connie said...

Do they have a "Southern Lived-In" magazine? That would be my favorite...

w said...

sheesh. i already did this. because i know like i'm going to get 50 other tags. from 50 other bloggers. who will say exactly what you just said.

"i tag winn. she won't do this. blah blah whine."

and i like you.

angie128 said...

Oh Winn...you are so popular.

bingmama said...

Well I guess I'll take question #6---the last thing I bought was some TOWELS and a STEAM MOP. Yes I did.

Oh..and another bottle of wine because I drank all of what I had when I was buying the TOWELS and the STEAM MOP!

angie128 said...

I wasn't going to rat you out bingmama. But I'm glad you came clean. And I'm sure there's a joke there somewhere about "coming clean" and the "towels and mop" but I need more coffee before I can come up with it.

Kearsie said...

We are so close *sniff sniff* now. *high five*