Thursday, August 27, 2009

Post. Repeat.

I was thinking the other day how many new bloggy friends and Twitter friends I have met in the last six months or so. OK, maybe not MET, but "met" - you know what I mean. Except I really HAVE MET in real life a few of you. Well, really only three. But isn't that, by definition, a "few"? Sorry, I digress....

Anyhoo, I started this blog a little over a year ago and I know the majority of you weren't around then.

So, first of all, thanks for tuning in to Me and My Good Life every day. {waving}

Second, I thought that while my relatively new blogophiles may "know" me, you really may not KNOW me....

So, I thought I would rerun a post that I wrote last July titled "My 100th Post....So you think you know me?" And it is 100 things about me. Wow. Aren't you glad you tuned in TODAY!?!? Seriously, what a turn off. I can hear all of you closing out of this blog right now. click

Actually, today's post should really be called "My Life Is Nuts Right Now And I'm Too Tired To Think Of A New Blog Post".

But we're all gonna' pretend like it's just me reintroducing myself to my new readers? OK? OK.

Go forth and do good things today people.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh my gosh, I love this! I'm so glad you re-ran it. And, I HATE the song, "Hotel California." I actually have a list of songs I hate on my bulletin board here at work, and that is song #8 on my list! I am amazed how much alike we are. (translation, alike as in cool) May I borrow this for my 100th???!!!
You made my day!

Kearsie said...

hahahahahaha! oh man.

1. We're the same blood type. That means if we're ever in a bar fight and one of us gets shanked, we can be blood donors for each other.

2. This also applies if we slip and fall in Target and lose copious amounts of blood.

3. I've actually never been in a bar fight, or been shanked.

4. I can't wait to meet you for real!

angie128 said...

JuJu -- I look forward to reading YOUR 100 things! And I will now steal your idea of a list of songs I hate. Thanks for the blog fodder!

Kearsie -- aka Blood Sister -- I know we will meet for real very soon. That is quite doable!!