Monday, September 28, 2009

Tuesday Randomness

This weather is just gorgeous. Thank you Canada for the pretty, cool weather. The end.

I lost a filling over the weekend. Going to get that taken care of this morning. ARRG! You know how much I hate the d-e-n-t-i-s-t. One of Jordan's friends is my dentist's daughter. I told her to "tell K. that I'm making another deposit in her college fund this week." Guess I'll be making a little visit to Nitrousville. Which we all know is an adventure in itself.

Tonight is Jordan's last volleyball game. I sure have had fun watching them play this season. But I'm ready for our schedules to settle down a little bit. The pace is starting to take its toll.

And yes, there was truth to the rumor that all four of us were home by 6pm and we ate dinner together. Hard to believe. But it really happened.

Cooper caught a soccer ball right in the gut on Saturday during his game. It made a thud noise so loud that I heard it all the way across the field. Knocked all the air out of him. He said later that he wished soccer was like football so he could have laid on the field, have the "care mobile" come out to get him (And he pronounced mobile like "mobeeeeel") and then he would give a 'thumbs up' to the crowd.

I'm taking today off to accomplish some things. The work stuff really gets in the way of my personal to-do list. And even if I show up there, they still expect me to do some work. It can really be style-cramping sometimes.

Have a good day today people. Enjoy the sun. Be happy. Be nice to each other.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: