Saturday, September 19, 2009

The wonderful world of Twitter with a twist!

It was a week with maximum activity and minimal tweets. Seriously. My week consisted of volleyball and rain. The end. And yes, I always post a Twitter review on Saturday. But just to jazz it up for you I will include a picture of the Bloggie Doggie. You're welcome. And yes, he follows me on Twitter.






Saturday brings college football which brings unmeasurable happiness.

College Football = Bliss

Why is nobody buying my Estrada glasses? Hello!? Estrada!

Yeah, it's only a matter of time before one of these 34,297 balls I'm juggling will drop...

Hey guess where I'm going? If you guessed "volleyball game", you win the prize.

Nobody puts Baby in a corner

Sleepwalking Son came in my room, growled like a tiger, did his hands up like claws, & pounced on me. He remembers nothing.

Quack!

Dear Weatherman: Don't tell me....Let me guess....More rain today.....

Volleyball.

We've had so much rain this week, I could grow rice in my backyard.

Well whadya' know...it's raining.

Torrential downpour.

Going to plant rice in my back yard.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Clueless_Mama said...

These always crack me up. Thanks for the post:)