Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Two word challenge

I changed the rules for this little meme. But it's my blog and I can do that if I want to. The original thing I saw only allowed you to use one word for each question. That was impossible for me. So I changed it to two words for each question. And even THAT was a bit tricky. But anyhoo, here it goes...


Where is your cell phone? Always handy
Your hair? Happier short
Your mother? Love her
Your father? Miss him
Your favorite food? Anything mexican
Your dream last night? Kinda' weird
Your favorite drink? Srong coffee
Your dream/goal? Write book
Your hobby? What's that?
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Almost 50 (?!)
Where were you last night? Finally home
Something that you aren’t? Size six
Muffins? Not tempting
Wish list item? New Sonicare
Last thing you did? Brush teeth
What are you wearing? Jammy pants
Your TV? Football please
Your pets? Sweet Gauge
Your life? Crazy happiness
Your mood? Serenity now
Missing someone? My daddy
Vehicle? Green Camry
Something you’re not wearing? Hate socks
our favorite store? Certainly Target
Your favorite color? Apple green
When was the last time you laughed? Always happening
Last time you cried? Last week
Your best friend? Knows me
One place that I go to over and over? See 28
One person who emails me regularly? Bing Mama
Favorite place to eat? Mexican anywhere



In closing...

You're tagged.

Peace out.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Twila Bennett said...

Hey, read my blog. I took your tag and ran with it. And I talked about you like 47 times. You will now be famous on my blog that 10 (on a good day) people read. Thanks for the posting idea! You helped day three of my blogging marathon be successful!