Monday, October 12, 2009

Wait...what??

Yes I have a skeleton hanging on my entertainment center for Halloween. Doesn't everybody? Oh, they don't?





Well, I have a 7 year old boy.

And he thinks it is the coolest Halloween decoration ever.

But then he added something to it.



And he laughs his head off at this. Because when you are a 7 year old boy, this is hilarious.




And I really have no comment.

6 Wanna' ramble too?:

Melinda said...

Hilarious, Angie! I must say we are living parallel lives. Yesterday, my son (who is playing Fall Baseball ... we live in Fla.) was just tickled to death by the "cup" he wears for baseball. Mind you, he's played baseball for years, but it is still just a source of continual conversation and fascination. Boys. Gotta love 'em. ;0)

Kearsie said...

Perhaps your son is a fan of the "ball and joint" hahaahahahaahahahahah.........

Ok, that was sort of dumb.

w said...

i'm not a 7 year old boy. but i think it's hilarious.

Miss Mandy said...

Hysterical. That skeleton has the biggest b*alls I've ever seen.

JuJu said...

Cooper is gonna be a plastic surgeon when he grows up.

Clueless_Mama said...

That is hilarious!! I can totally see my 8 year old nephew doing the same thing!! Great stuff