Friday, December 4, 2009

I'd like a chicken sandwich please...

I had a meeting last night after work and decided to grab a bite on my way.

I whipped into Back Yard Burger and pulled on up through the entrance to the drive thru.

Which ran right up along side the building.

That's when I saw the window.

With the man standing in there.

At the cash register.

Hmmmmm.

Thought that was weird.

But kept driving on through.

That's when I saw the menu board order station thingy.

On the passenger side of my car, angled away from me and facing the opposite direction.

Hmmmmm.

Thought that was weird too.

That's when I realized that some Back Yard Burgers have TWO drive thru windows.

One on each side of the building.

And I had driven through one of them.

The wrong way.

I texted Bingmama and the Captain. "I just drove the wrong way through the Back Yard Burger drive thru."

Captain's response (as if I did this on purpose!): "Why did you do that?"

Bingmama's response: "That is hilarious. They'll be talking about you all night."

*sigh*

My chicken sandwich was good though....

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

This is one of those times when we realize our cool factor has slipped SO beyond our control.

I still think you're nifty.

beckyjomama said...

LOreeeeaaaallllyyyyyL