Thursday, December 3, 2009

C-h-e-a-t-e-r

We played a nice little competitive game of Sequence the other night. Boys vs. Girls.
Cooper was trying very hard to let the Captain know what cards he had in his hand so they could complete the perfect sequence. Yes, boy can be a cheater...

Finally Cooper says (in his loudest whisper),
"Dad! L-o-o-k u-n-d-e-r t-h-e t-a-b-l-e."

To which Jordan replied,
"Cooper, we can hear you. And we can spell."

Good times people. Good times.

Here's Cooper pointing out the Boys' Winning Sequence...
(Man, those diagonal ones get me every time....)


Yes, he has on SpongeBob SquarePants pajamas. He *loves* those things. But I still wonder why on earth did I buy those? I hate SpongeBob. I don't get it. He's a sponge. That wears pants. And lives in a pineapple. Under the sea. Makes no sense.

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

well? who won?

angie128 said...

The boys won. Cause they are cheater cheater pumpkin eaters.

MOM said...

At least he learns his spelling words.

JuJu said...

Someone told me that Sponge Bob is getting married to Patty! Ask Cooper if he knows about that?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.