Friday, March 12, 2010

March Sadness

My Tigers are out of the conference tournament. Out. Like...OUT out.

Seriously.

I'm stunned.

And sad.

And sick.

We have gotten used to just getting through the conference tourny so we can move on to bigger and better things (also known as NCAA tournament).

And now we are probably not even headed to the NCAA tourny.

No Big Dance for us.

My March Madness has turned into March Sadness.

NIT here we come.

Seriously.

NIT.

I can hardly type the letters.

Bingmama and I were sharing the misery.


Bingmama: We'll just have to pick another team to pull for.

Me: Who?

Bingmama: I don't know...

Me: Well it sure ain't gonna' start with a 'K'.

(For those who don't know what that means, read this. And this.)


I'll pull it together and be ready for Selection Sunday.

I'll fill out a bracket.

But it sure will hurt my heart not to write a big ol' MEMPHIS in there somewhere.

Next year Tigers....Next year.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

WE will root against that horrible K team.