Thursday, May 13, 2010

What age is considered "middle-age"? ... or "old"?

I think I may be slightly approaching something near one of those

There are signs.....

I talk about the price of gas.

I drive around with my mamaw friends and look at rising river waters.

I am having a bit of trouble seeing things close-up. I've noticed I stretch my arm out a bit to read things. I refuse to get you-know-whats.

When I am sitting down on the floor and then get up, I make the same noise my mom makes when SHE sits down on the floor and then gets up.

I have no problem going to bed in the 7 o'clock hour.

I have referred to myself as being "all stove up" when I start moving after being immobile for awhile.

When the kids have their music too loud, I say "Turn it down! It's making me nervous!"


I'm not on the downside of my decade. But I'm getting pretty close. Pass the Geritol.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Kearsie said...

You know what would keep you youngishly? If you and your seester hopped in your car, drove to a Sonic half way to me and we sat on their none-too-comfortable tables and chatted. I'll even bring along Edward Doll. And a camera. Because hello. This will be a day to remember.