Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mom Fail

The other night I went to the grocery. I put all the bags of food on the counter when I came home and it wasn't long before the kids were rummaging through all the items.

That's when I heard them say this...

"Hooray!! Homemade chocolate chip cookies!"

Huh?

It took me a minute to realize what they were saying.

Then I remembered I had bought this....



Yeah, the only trip I'm taking this summer is a Guilt Trip.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Momma Roar said...

No need to feel guilty - you bake them at home, they are homemade!

;-D


And you can certainly drop the kids off and enjoy your own staycation - I'll be waiting!

JuJu said...

I agree, if they're baked in the oven, they are totally homemade. Put on an apron and make it even more crazy!

mpm said...

Love the apron idea. Years ago, someone told me if my house was a mess, leave the vacuum in the middle of the floor and if someone drops by, they will think you were cleaning. Works every time.