Friday, August 20, 2010

Just the fax.

I'm a relatively smart gal.

I graduated college in three years.

I can do some serious multi-tasking.

I hold down a pretty respectable and responsible job and manage a nice sized budget.

I can successfully coordinate a hectic family schedule.

I can cook breakfast, lunch & dinner simultaneously.

I can have all our laundry baskets and dishwasher empty at the same time.


But I cannot.....

.....fax long distance.

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

It is true. After one on one training, faxing with her, showing her over and over and over and over which buttons to push, the entire marketing department is fax deficient.

But know, we're always here for your faxing needs....and it brings a smile, ok hours of laughter, to our day when yet another long distance fax of yours fails again.

JuJu said...

Oh Angie, we all have our crosses to bear.
Me? I can't kick my heels together.

I still love you.
Hire a minion to do your faxing!

Busy Mom said...

My secret: I cannot figure out how to FedEx anything.

mom said...

Didn't you just do this with the copy machine a few months ago

mom said...

After giving this more thought - maybe your office needs some new equipment that is more user friendly. I wouldn't be able to do it either
you make my day
ILY