Thursday, August 19, 2010

We'll both be cranky.

Probably by the time you are reading this, I will be in Mississippi in a cow pasture with one of my physicians doing a live TV morning show about ATV safety. Yes I will be leaving my house at 5:30 am wearing some fashionable polka-dot or camo boots. At least it's not still 157 degrees. Oh the glamorous life of a PR gal....

Speaking of yucky. Jordan got her orthodontic appliance expander cranky thing yesterday. This is NOT her mouth, but it looks kind of like this.They said it shouldn't give her any problems other than when she is talking, swallowing, breathing, eating, and getting food hung all up in there. Okey dokey. She is supposed to put a little pin (that looks like a crochet needle) thing in the middle (between those arrows) and crank it down every day. Erg. Looks like some medieval torture device.

In the meantime, Connie and I are trying to figure out how to do all this tonight.....Jordan and Niece M's volleyball game at 5:00 pm at Location HS, Nephew T's football practice 3:30-600 pm at Location CR, Cooper's football practice 6:00-8:00pm at Location CR, and Cooper's meet the teacher night 7:00 pm at Location CD. *sigh*

That's about it for me. And that's enough.

Hip Hip Hooray people! We've made it to Thursday!!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Cameron and Rachel said...

BLESS her heart! I now how she feels though. I had something similar to that on the top and bottom. I hope she doesn't have it for long.
Tell her to stay away from sticky/hard candies. I am sure the dentist told her this.