Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Proofread please and 6 other things.



1. Cooper survived his first day of school yesterday. So did his mother.

2. My biggest baby starts 8th grade today. Blah.

3. My 96 1/2 year old aunt died yesterday. Ninety-six. And a half. She was born in 1913. Think about all the things that happened in the world in her lifetime and how much change she saw.

4. Jordan went to the orthodontist yesterday to get her appliance cranky expander thing put in. After an hour in the chair, they determined it wouldn't fit. More impressions. Back on Wednesday. It will be our 9th dental appointment since June 1.

5. This volleyball-football practice schedule transportation thing is driving me nuts. Coordinating three different practices at three different times. Jordan and Niece M volleyball. Nephew T football. Cooper football. Drive. Drive. Drive.

6. It was nice to watch some football this weekend. Even if it was NFL preseason.


That is all. The end.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Blessings on your aunt and her very long life.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt. But who can complain about such a good long life? And I'm with you on football. I see pre-season NFL as a warm-up for me for the real stuff: college football!

Busy Mom said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt, and I feel your pain on the driving.