Monday, January 31, 2011

Things

So I spent the weekend downtown at a volleyball tournament. What else is new, right? It was fun. But long. Jordan starts PT this afternoon so hopefully it won't be long before she is back on the court.

And apparently the weekend featured some beautiful, sunny, 60's-warm weather. Who knew. I hardly saw the light of day. {See paragraph above.}

I am discovering how challenging it is to be gone all weekend and then hit the ground running Monday morning back to work and school. Lots of things don't get done. Like laundry washing and grocery shopping and house cleaning and week planning. *sigh* Must figure out a way to remedy this situation.

And finally, I lost my Daddy to leukemia four years ago today. It remains one of the saddest days of my life. And the most difficult things I have ever gone through. It seems like forever ago. And it seems like yesterday. And sometimes it's hard to even think about it because it makes me feel like I've been socked in the stomach and just can't breathe. I miss him. The end.

Alrighty then....I'm off to tackle the day they call Monday.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I know today is a rough one for you. I'll be thinking of you and hoping you get a most excellent sign from your dad today.

xxx