Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Looking for an out

So I'm still trying to think of some ways to get out of jury duty.

I think next week I just show up and sit there all day and pick my week to serve.

But a girl can't be too prepared.

I'm still thinking the "infamous offense" or the "mental issues" is going to be my best bet....

There were some good suggestions in the comments on yesterday's post. And yes, Mom, Connie was TOTALLY KIDDING when she suggested using the time in college when we drove on the sidewalk down Park Avenue to get from the Walgreens to the Captain D's. So don't think that happened. Because it didn't. Nope. We would never do that. Ever.

Then I got this great advice from a coworker yesterday: "When they ask you a question, just keep talking and talking. Don't ever stop talking. Oh - wait - just be yourself..."

In other news, work is busy. The weather is gorgeous. Cooper has started baseball. And Jordan has strep throat.

The end.

Have a happy day.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

MOM said...

Oh, I knew neither of you would ever do anything like that. Now, shat else would you like to fess up about?

angie128 said...

Absolutely nothing.

Nothing at all.

{polishing halo}