Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rub a dub

Dear Stinky Boy that Smells Like a Small Farm Animal:

You have been taking a bath every night now for about eight years.

Every night.

Eight years.

So it should come as no surprise when I say - every night - "Time to take a bath."

And there is no need really for you to say, "WHAT?!!?!?"

And drop your jaw wide open.

And look at me like I have never said that before.

So just march it into the bathroom.

And quit that foot stomping.

And eye rolling.

And yes,

You have to use soap.

Because "wet" doesn't equal "clean".

And, oh yeah, those times when you get out of the bath,

(Or better yet, the SHOWER)

and your hair is still DRY....

That's not cutting it either.

Because I really don't buy the whole

"My hair dries really, really fast" nonsense.

And, while we're at it,

Please do not put on the exact same (DIRTY) clothes you had on.

Let's try some clean ones.

Oh, and underwear is always a good idea.

Thanks.

Love,
Mom

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Cameron and Rachel said...

you have a boy who doesn't want to take a bath and landon wants to take a "tub bath" every night!

JuJu said...

Little boys are made of snails tails or something like that, right?

Cooper always entertains!

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

I have one who would LIVE in the tub if I would let him. Perhaps that will all change when he turns 8?

Happy Wednesday. :)