Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Today is...

Today is...only Wednesday. Anybody else think this week has already just been way too long?

Today is...the day I head downtown for my jury duty thing. I think today all I will do is sit in the big ol' convention center with 39,402 other people and select the week that I would like to serve. I've checked my calendar and the week of June 10 looks good. That's June of 2015.

Today is...the day that my sweet, little, wee, newborn baby Niece M turns 16. SIXTEEN. As in Sweet Sixteen. As in Gets Her Drivers License. Sixteen. I can hardly stand it.

Today is...five days away from Selection Sunday. Wahoooo! Because we all know that March Madness might as well be called the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. I. Can't. Wait.

Today is...here. Ready? Go!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I am also excited for March Madness. That first day, I always have a chance on my bracket. But, by Sunday, I'm so OUT.