Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All rise...

Just call me Juror #13.

Yep, I got picked.

And nope, they didn't care that I was married to the law.

They weren't phased one bit.

It's ok. Not too bad. And we should wrap up this afternoon. So that's good too.

I'm sworn under oath not to talk to you about it. But let's just say, it's not a very exciting case.

In other news, Jordan leaves tonight at 10pm on her class trip to Washington, DC. Not gonna' lie to you that I'm having some high anxiety about this. For a lot of reasons. Doesn't help that I'm just a bit unstable right now. They'll be gone for a week. That's a long time. *sigh*

OK, I'm off to act fairly and impartially in considering the evidence presented.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh no! They picked you? Argh!

Is the boy on the same trip to DC?