Friday, June 3, 2011

I know....

I may not know much, but these are things I know....

>> I watched the Spelling Bee last night. I love the spelling bee. I'm a d-o-r-k.

>> Jordan and I played Just Dance last night too. It was fun. And funny. Mama got no rhythm.

>> The A/C at work is out on my half of the building. And, ummmm, it's really hot.

>> It's really hot.

>> The Captain comes home tomorrow. He's been gone all week. And most of last week.

>> Cooper only has two episodes left of Mindfreak. Eight seasons of Little House on the Prairie will be pretty anti-climatic for him I'm afraid.

>> It's really hot.

>> It's Friday. And that means hooray!

Peace and love.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

you wanna hooray? hello! here i am!

yay!

also. the a/c in my bedroom broke. today. and it is hot. which is why i'll be sleeping in the family room. where the a/c still works.

JuJu said...

Oh, I get so cranky in the heat. Do you?

Seriously, please keep me posted on Cooper's next show. I'm so worried about the Post Mind Freak experience!!

Trivia: I went to the state spelling bee when I was in 6th grade. :-)