Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wrong way

So yesterday was yet another exciting day at the Casa de Angie128. And by exciting, I mean I was off work again and spent the day playing Mario Kart, eating Cheez-Its, and introducing Cooper into that fine summer tradition known as Required Summer Reading.

He has to read "Sounder". I don't recall having to read that one. And I'm pretty sure it's a sad animal story - as in Sounder goes to Dog Heaven. No like.

Cooper successfully made it through Chapter 1 - WOOT! Small victories, people.

I am not having many victories in the Mario Kart arena. For some reason, my Kart always gets turned around and I end up going the wrong way around the track.

And it plays out something like this....

The Captain screams "YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!"

And I say, "NO I'M NOT!"

And he says, "DON'T YOU SEE THOSE ALL THOSE ARROWS SAYING TURN AROUND?!?!?"

Well, OBVIOUSLY I didn't or I wouldn't have been going the wrong way.

Humph.

No Mario Kart, Man Cave or Summer Reading for me until tonight. I'm headed to that place called Work.

Ciao!



3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

I never did read "Sounder" either. Jaylin has to read "The Littles," which never was required reading, that I remember. Although I do believe I did read that one.

angie128 said...

I LOVED The Littles!!

JuJu said...

Seriously, I play Mario Kart the same way you do. And the hovercraft thing? NO WAY. I can't make it work.

I want to live in the world of the Littles.