Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'll whine while you comment.

I'm tired.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can hear all of you unsubscribing to this blog.

How many times in a row can I post "I'm tired." Apparently a lot.

The short story is, I had a meeting last night AFTER the volleyball game.

And I got home at 10:45 pm. And since I get up at 4:00 am, that's just not much sleep. And if you'll recall we got home Monday night about the same time the chickens were crowing.

Wait, do chickens crow? Or is that roosters? Oh dear.... Who cares ... But really, who says cockadoodledoo when the sun comes up? Roosters, I think.

Mercy. I'm tired. And stupid.

Plus, I'm fighting a cold. *achoo*

Awesome.

So, today I have nothing to say that is not of the whining variety. I'm sorry about that. But I'm so tired, my eyelashes hurt.

So, the job or writing today's post is on your shoulders.

Let me hear from you.

Tell me something.

Anything.

Really. Just say something. What you had for dinner last night. What the weather's like where you live. Who you're rooting for this weekend on the gridiron. Or just say hi.

Just say something.

Ready? Go.

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

MOM said...

hi that was the best chili you gave me and I have enough for tonight - yum

Unknown said...

Since you probably don't really want to know which football team I'm for, I will tell you about the merits of my NFL fantasy team. Except there aren't any, because we are 0-2. Oh well.

JuJu said...

I will tell you that I'm "listening" to The Color Purple. I've never seen the movie or read the book. I am enjoying it immensely.
I will pull for Missouri in all things football.
I had mac and cheese for dinner last night, my mouth is still hurting.

GET SOME SLEEP!!

lifessewgood said...

I've been refinishing floors all week. Tomorrow I get to drive 300 miles with two toddlers so that I can plant 10 shrubs on Saturday. I'm tired too. And I need a life! ;)

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

I'll whine too... it's the first day of fall and it is STILL over 100 degrees here! BOOOOOO... I'm going to root for my Packers to beat my husband's Bears this weekend... :)